Report suspected insurance fraud to the Virginia State Police.
CHAPTER NEWS: Fraud is Something We Can't Afford! Our Seminar is Free! Early Registration is now available for Virginia State Police and IASIU Members through February 14, 2016. After that date, registration will be open to non-members. Registration is free for the first 130 registrants, so sign up now for the 2016 VA IASIU Annual Insurance Fraud Seminar -- April 27 & 28.
Featured speakers and topics include Frank S. Goldstein, Esq.: Legal Topics; Henry Rosenbaum - Battalion Fire Marshal, Henrico County: Fire Investigations; Jimmy Ball - Special Agent, NICB: Chop Shops; and Dr. Rich Wakefield, JD, DC, PA - CEO International Healthcare Consultants, Inc.: Interviewing Professionals.
VAIASIU Elects 2015/2016 Officers. Click here to see the Chapter's new Board of Directors.
Founded in 1992 by a handful of insurance industry fraud investigators, the Virginia Chapter of the International Association of Special Investigation Units (VAIASIU) is a non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud;
- Providing education and training for insurance investigators;
- Developing greater awareness of the insurance fraud problem;
- Encouraging high professional standards of conduct among insurance investigators; and
- Supporting legislation that acts as a deterrent to the crime of insurance fraud.