Report suspected insurance fraud to the Virginia State Police.
New website and 2017 VAIASIU Seminar details coming soon!
The 2017 VAIASIU Seminar will be held May 10-11 at the DoubleTree Hotel Koger Center. Check back for more information.
The VAIASIU Golf Tournament is open. Payments may be mailed to:
VAIASIU Golf Tournament
PO Box 5600
Midlothian, VA 23112
Founded in 1992 by a handful of insurance industry fraud investigators, the Virginia Chapter of the International Association of Special Investigation Units (VAIASIU) is a non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Promoting a coordinated effort within the industry to combat insurance fraud;
- Providing education and training for insurance investigators;
- Developing greater awareness of the insurance fraud problem;
- Encouraging high professional standards of conduct among insurance investigators; and
- Supporting legislation that acts as a deterrent to the crime of insurance fraud.